Tips · Tournament · 1 comment ·
Items To Pack In Your Wrestling Bag
We all have our preferences as to what we keep in our wrestling bag, but in this article we will be discussing items that you may not have ever thought of.
You know the basics that you’ll need…
- Wrestling shoes
- Singlet for tournaments
- Clean shirt
- Comfortable shoes to wear later
- Mouthguard, if needed
But what are the other things that are good to have?
- Mat tape (shop ours here)
- Deodorant (cause you’ll stank)
- Sweat towel
- A snack (protein bars, etc.)
- Water / recovery drink
- Airpods or headphones
- Cell phone charger
- Ibuprofen or Tylenol (in case it’s a rough day)
- Cash (for concession stands & vendors)
- Pen & paper - to keep up with brackets if needed
Do you have any other suggestions? We'd like to hear them... Leave a comment down below!
This is so helpful our program started last year and this is the second year I have participated but I couldn’t remember what to pack. We have our first tournament tomorrow and this saves me. Thxs
Leave a comment